Freshmade provides music and audio service packages for Advertising. To discuss pricing, packages and to see whether Freshmade is a good fit for your project, contact Jerome at info @ freshmademusic .com (no spaces) or (415) 326-5210.
“The Full Buffet”
- Competitive analysis – A fully researched analysis and description of what audio will best serve your project
- Audio Direction Services – Comprehensive oversight of all the audio in your project
- Custom music composition, orchestration, production and mastering. Final delivery includes splits/stems.
- Sound Design
- Full Audio Mixing
“The Main Course – Custom Music”
- Competitive analysis – A fully researched analysis and description of what music will best serve your project
- Music composition, orchestration, production and mastering. Final delivery includes splits/stems.
“Drive Through – Music Licensing”
- Brief competitive analysis – A quick analysis and description of what music will best serve your project
- Licensing a track from the Freshmade Library with cleared administration rights ready for your use.
- Assistance with edits, transitions and fades
- Multiple versions to choose from including different mixes and edits
Here is an example of how a typical conversation with an advertising producer will begin:
Hi Jerome – I have a :90 advertising video that my client is going to use on their website. I think it needs music the whole time. I think some sort of smaller group, maybe with piano would be good. If you’re available I can get you some video edits to look at today. We’re hoping to deliver in a little over – week from today.
What’s the next step?
When you contact Freshmade, Jerome will want to know everything about your project in order to figure out how to develop a plan for delivering the best sounding music and audio that will make your project as successful as possible.
Check out this blog article about the process of choosing a composer “How do you find and choose a composer to work with for your video, ad, app, film, game or TV show?”